In this episode, Jim Oliver and Travis Wood discuss:
- Travis’ journey finding and embracing IBC for investment and financially securing his family.
- Using IBC as an effective tool for building wealth.
- Finding freedom by controlling your own money.
- Growth through continued education.
- Reading the book is fantastic, but working with someone who also practices can help you grow your IBC practice.
- Who you collaborate with is one of the most important parts of investing.
- It’s about understanding the principles and then applying the principles in your life.
- Even if you don’t invest in real estate, understanding how it works has power.
“There’s always opportunity out there…opportunity presents itself as long as you are putting yourself out there and trying to learn.” — Travis Wood
About Travis Wood: Travis is a full-time airline pilot from Louisville, KY with a wonderful wife and 2 young boys. After many years using more traditional investment vehicles, he discovered the world of Infinite Banking through R. Nelson Nash’s book Becoming Your Own Banker. Travis now uses his policies to invest in real estate and in his small business flipping land.
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow by Frank Gallinelli
The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
Connect with Jim Oliver:
Facebook: CreateTailwind & Jim Oliver
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.