In this episode, Jim Oliver and Harper Jones discuss:
- How Harper got started in real estate in his teens and has since incorporated Infinite Banking in with his real estate pursuits.
- Harper’s first real estate investment and lessons learned from that investment.
- Getting the right education on Infinite Banking and filtering out the junk.
- Having strength through plans going awry.
- Formal education is only the beginning, not the ending.
- Be willing to speak to and learn from those who have found success.
- The best foundational asset is still Becoming Your Own Banker by R. Nelson Nash.
- Everything you plan will not go exactly how you originally planned, but it will be so much better than anything you anticipated.
“The biggest part is getting the right education. A lot of people get stuck on things in the first few years of the policy, but with the right education it just finally clicks after a while.” — Harper Jones
About Harper Jones: Harper is an advocate for Infinite Banking and joined CreateTailwind as a strategist to teach people how to become their own banker. One of his favorite books is Becoming Your Own Banker by Nelson Nash. This book led him to the world of the Infinite Banking Concept. Harper is located in Knoxville, TN and invests in real estate where he focuses on wholesaling, flipping and multi-family investments. He received a Finance Degree from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.