In this episode, Jim Oliver, Nick Kosko, and Earl Nightingale discuss:
- The voice of personal development, and lessons from Earl Nightingale.
- The dangers of conformity.
- The importance of goals.
- The power of our thoughts and how it directs what we become.
- The price we all must pay, and the benefits of paying the price.
- What you think about becomes everything. We can control our thoughts and we can control the direction of our thoughts.
- A success is anyone who is doing a predetermined job and doing it deliberately.
- Have goals – knowing where you are going will lead to success.
- If you care enough about a result, you will obtain it.
“Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal. If a man is working toward a predetermined goal and knows where he is going, that man is a success.” — Earl Nightingale
Connect with Nick Kosko:
LinkedIn: Nick Kosko
Facebook: Nick Kosko
Connect with Jim Oliver:
Facebook: CreateTailwind & Jim Oliver
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.