In this episode, Jim Oliver and Brandon Turner discuss:
- Brandon’s journey through addiction, into recovery, and his finding of Infinite Banking.
- Moving through adversity to learn who you are, not as someone defined by your adversity.
- Maintaining a program of recovery internally and financially.
- Taking action to move through fear and uncertainty.
- Addiction doesn’t discriminate if you are wealthy or poor, but, wherever you are at, you can bounce back from it.
- Gratitude is the key to financial recovery.
- Focus on serving people and everything will fall in place for you.
- It is hard to change habits when your conscious mind is overloaded with stress.
“Adversity introduces a man to himself.” — Brandon Turner
About Brandon Turner: Brandon is an author, coach, facilitator, and addiction recovery advocate. His recent book, “Personal Finance for People in Addiction Recovery” was published mid-December 2019 and is available on Kindle and paperback on Amazon. In this book, he talks about his journey from illegal entrepreneurship, going broke and starting over again with a mountain of debt and legal issues. He is now free of consumer debt and investing in real estate and getting started with Infinite Banking.
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.