In this episode, Jim Oliver and Nick Kosko discuss:
Who sets the minimum and maximum premiums of life insurance.
- The transfer of risk in life insurance.
- Qualified plans postpone the tax calculation, and what history tells us about possible future taxation.
- Term policies versus permanent.
- There are flaws in the way life insurance is taught, because they focus on cost not opportunity.
- There is nearly an infinite amount of premiums that can be charged between the minimum and the maximum.
- To retire is to be taken out of service – we want to continue to live with purpose even when not working 40 hours per week.
- For Infinite Banking, we designed the premium to get as close as the MEC line as possible without going over, making your banking policy as efficient long-term as possible.
“Remember, if you minimally fund a policy, then you get minimum levels of benefits.” — Jim Oliver
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.