In this episode, Jim Oliver and Kerry Lutz discuss:
- Governmental intervention and the disasters that often occur.
- Government’s persuasion by environmentalists and the resulting devastation of the Northern California wildfires.
- How the youngest generation’s lack of financial education is contributing to enslavement by banks and the government.
- Always live beneath your means as there will become a day where you can no longer earn your income.
- The government doesn’t have to follow it’s own rules or laws. They can change the rules midstream and if they do, regulations you were relying on may no longer protect you.
- You can’t be afraid of entrepreneurship, you just need to do it. The only thing that cures fear is action.
“Every market that you look at that’s messed up, that’s dysfunctional, the government for the most part is behind it.” — Kerry Lutz
Connect with Kerry Lutz:
YouTube: Financial Survival Network
Connect with Jim Oliver:
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver