In this episode, Jim Oliver and Giuseppe Grammatico discuss:
- The “Why” behind beginning a business and its importance as a first step.
- The strategic advantages of purchasing a franchise rather then starting a business independently.
- Understanding the process of entering the franchise ownership market and finding the right fit.
- The basic financial investment for a franchise is $35k to $40k
- There are two types of individuals who have franchises. One type are individuals who have never owned a business, they have a job but are considering quitting or think they may be laid off. The other type are individuals who have a job and love it.
- The proven business model of a franchise is a large advantage for a business owner.
“The biggest value that we offer unlike the other sites is we ask the right questions.” — Giuseppe Grammatico
Connect with Giuseppe Grammatico:
Connect with Jim Oliver:
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.