In this episode, Jim Oliver and Nick Kosko discuss:
- The continued and ongoing relevance of Becoming Your Own Banker by R. Nelson Nash.
- Asking your own “compared to what” scenarios.
- The CD Sister versus the IBC Sister.
- The universality of Infinite Banking for everyone.
- Everyone has money flowing through their hands- how are you going to use your imagination and make the money work for you?
- Infinite Banking is a process, not a product.
- The concept is simple, but simplicity is elusive.
- Do you want to be the customer or the owner?
“You don’t have to be great to start, you just have to start to be great.” — Nick Kosko