Mastering Marketing for Authors with Tyler Wagner
In This Episode:
In this episode you’ll discover how Tyler Wagner decided to start his author business after dropping out of college, and the impact that Tim Ferriss had upon his life. Hear the importance of having a bestselling book if you want to get paid to speak, and how Tyler was able to figure out where his space was in the industry.
If want to learn more then the best thing to do is to listen to the full episode here:
Book mentioned in this episode:
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss: https://www.amazon.com/4-Hour-Work-Week-Escape-Anywhere/dp/0091929113
- Conference Crushing: The 17 Undeniable Rules Of Building Relationships, Growing Your Network, And Crushing A Conference Even If You Don’t Know Anyone by Tyler Wagner: https://www.amazon.com/Conference-Crushing-Undeniable-Building-Relationships/dp/1497425476/
Let us tell you about a new course that just landed in the CreateTailwind community called TaxInvisible. In this course Jim Oliver, founder + coach at CreateTailwind, shares why we need to be TaxInvisible and how IBC gets you there.
With taxes continuing to go up, they become more of an attack on our wealth. What ‘they’ are telling us to do with our money isn’t right.
In this course you’ll learn:
– What’s happening with inflation and taxes
– Where to store your money
– Why we have to take advantage of every opportunity with the current internal revenue code.
– What actions to take to break away from the herd
Reverse the lie, learn what the wealthy already know, learn to be TaxInvisible.
Connect with Jim Oliver:
Join our Community: https://community.createtailwind.com
Facebook: CreateTailwind & Jim Oliver
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver