In this episode, Nick Kosko and Nick Devlin discuss:
- How Nick Devlin left the comfort and security of his corporate job to pursue his dream.
- The real-life benefits that Infinite Banking provides during a downturn or transitional period in life.
- The hard question that really made Nick Devlin reevaluate everything: “Do you want to stay married to your wife?”.
Anytime that you’re looking to shake things up to go for your big dream, you don’t want to do it alone. Make sure you have a guide – someone to help you face your fear and hold you accountable.
- We’re either winning or we’re learning. You only fail when you quit.
- Infinite Banking takes away financial fear. It’s accessible and there when you need it.
Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink
Atomic Habits by James Clear
Loving What Is by Byron Katie
As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
Becoming Your Own Banker by R. Nelson Nash
You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale
“I realized that I had to stop, take a breath, and start living intentionally. I was just going through the motions, right, following other people’s expectations, like so many people do.” – Nick Devlin
About Nick Devlin: Nick Devlin is a coach, entrepreneur, father, husband, and former US Army Ranger who helps heart-centered entrepreneurs rise above the noise and achieve results with less effort while actually enjoying the ride. He’s a passionate innovator, collaborator, problem solver and team builder and he applies his experience with high-performance teams, knowledge of business processes, and respect for humanity to deliver winning performance and craft a better way to work and live.