In this episode, Jim Oliver and Juan Pablo discuss:
- Defining a plan for success and sticking to it.
- Real estate investment and using income producing assets to attain a standard of living.
- Establishing a mindset that empowers you to overcome self-doubt and fear and go after your vision of success.
Be specific with your plan for success, it’s easy to lose your way if you don’t know where you are and where you’re going.
- Set goals and deadlines for yourself and make them visible to hold yourself accountable.
- The journey to financial freedom will have unexpected challenges, but cultivating the proper mindset will enable you to adapt, overcome, and break away from the herd.
The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
Out of The Crisis by W. Edward Demings
The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
“Mindset trumps skill set.” – Juan Pablo
About Juan Pablo: Juan Pablo Is A Dynamic Speaker and coach who quit his day job at the age of 30 on the back of utilizing creative financing in real estate as well as having a burning desire to “Make That Wake Up Whenever You Feel Like It Money.” Now, a financially free real estate investor of 72 rental units with a rental revenue of $20,000 per month, Juan has helped many real estate investors obtain over $5.5 million in business funding for their real estate investments as well as improved their FICO scores to a 720 or higher.Juan is an active blogger for 100percentfinanced.com and blogger for the 100 Percent Financed Youtube Channel, helping to provide those who are frustrated with the 9 to 5 with the tools they need to succeed financially.