Bunny Young: Self Awareness and the Importance of YOU!
In this episode, Jim Oliver and Bunny Young discuss:
- How to stay sane during these insane times.
- The difference between money, value, and wealth.
- The importance of having the right people in the right seat.
- The definition of happiness.
- They only way to guarantee your paycheck is that YOU guarantee your paycheck.
- When looking at making an investing decision look at the people first and the P&L second.
- You can’t achieve financial abundance without mental, emotional, and spiritual abundance. They all go hand in hand.
- What stock should you buy? That’s easy! You should buy more stock in you. Self-investment is definitely worth the ROI.
About Bunny Young: Stuntwoman turned businesswoman is the best way to start a bio. After being diagnosed with a heart condition at an early age and depending on a service dog for a higher quality of life, Bunny focuses on using each day to fully deliver our purpose within the world. Bunny founded her company, A Better Place Consulting to empower and educate businesses and organizations about the impact of work-life alignment.Bunny enjoys breaking the codependency found between professionals and their companies. Bunny also enjoys teaching burnout prevention to law enforcement, military, and correctional officers.She is a third-generation entrepreneur, an international speaker, retired therapist, surfer, Army wife, and cowgirl who speaks 4 languages. Bunny is still most proud of her incredible family of two amazing daughters and her sexy supportive husband.
“The world can be made a better place by human effort.” – Bunny Young
How to Stay Sane During Insane Times by A Better Place Consulting
The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
Love Is Just Damn Good Business by Steve Farber
Breaking Busy by Alli Worthington