In this episode, Jim Oliver and Mindi Rosser discuss:
- Mindi’s passion for helping business owners, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders make meaningful connections using LinkedIn.
- How she made the decision that IBC was the right strategy for building a foundational baseline of stability for her, her family and her business.
- How we are filling the need to connect with others when we’re limited in our in-person interactions.
- Use this time wisely. We have the opportunity to pause, appreciate and enjoy nature in a way that feeds our souls.
- Find a digital channel to show support and genuinely communicate with people.
- The majority has never been right about anything so don’t be afraid to break away from the herd.
“The landscape is shifting, it’s changing. And those who do not get on board and embrace the digital way of interacting with each other are going to get left behind” – Mindi Rosser
About Mindi Rosser: Mindi is a LinkedIn B2B program expert, coach, and consultant with nearly 10 years of experience. She specializes in helping virtual assistants with LinkedIn marketing and building pipelines to get more clients and grow their business. She also assists business owners in getting the help they need from a pipeline specialist to manage their outreach and marketing programs.