In this episode, Nick Kosko and Harper Jones discuss:
- Infinite Banking and how it can be tied into real estate.
- A real-life situation where Harper closed a real estate deal by incorporating the Infinite Banking strategy.
- The importance of focusing on the seller’s problem and finding solutions.
- If you can’t get the price you need, then go for the terms!
- You’ll never lose if you know how to solve the problem.
- The use of creativity on both sides, the seller and the buyer, is what closed the deal. You have to think outside of the box.
“Anytime I try to focus more on myself, it never ends up good. So I’m always trying to focus on solving the seller’s problem and helping them out. – Harper Jones
View the YouTube companion to this episode here:A Deep Dive Into the Numbers