In this episode, Jim Oliver and Ola Dantis discuss:
- How Ola tapped into real estate investing and saw America as an opportunity for success and growth.
- The importance of having a mentor to help you navigate your blind spots.
- How passive investors could earn up to a 15% rate of return.
- Success isn’t going to come to you in a golden box with a red ribbon around it. You have to really want it and it takes hunger, hard work, sacrifice and commitment.
- Don’t be satisfied with the status quo. Know who you are, know what you want, make a decision, take action and get it done!
- With all of the free resources available, there’s no excuse to not educate yourself.
“There’s a gap between fear and getting stuff done, and that middle part is called knowledge.” – Ola Dantis
About Ola Dantis: Ola, the Founder/CEO at Dwellynn.com, a multifamily investment syndication firm, has successfully sourced deals of over 40 million dollars by working closely with Sellers and with other Apartment Syndicators across the country. Though Ola has only lived in the US for a few years, he has successfully completed rehab projects and helped others start their real estate investing journeys. Ola continues to exceed investors’ returns, building upon his success in the real estate investing space. Ola likes to post his progress and encourages his community of 50,000 strong on Instagram.