In this episode, Jim Oliver and Nick Kosko discuss:
- Lessons from Chris Hodges, founder and senior pastor of Church of the Highlands.
- What you need to do to accomplish your vision.
- Being the culture, not building the culture and leading by example.
- Go back to the basics.
- Have you made it clear what is the measurable win?
- “Your systems are perfectly designed to get the results you are getting.” – Chris Hodges
- Pursue excellence – you can’t accomplish it, but you can strive for it.
- Drop the negative thought as soon as it gets in your head – don’t continue to feed and help it grow.
“What’s the one thing, if it got better, would make the biggest difference?” — Chris Hodges
Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
As A Man Thinketh by James Allen
Connect with Nick Kosko:
LinkedIn: Nick Kosko
Facebook: Nick Kosko
Connect with Jim Oliver:
Facebook: CreateTailwind & Jim Oliver
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.