In this episode, Jim Oliver discusses:
- What is your lion?
- Moving out of a scarcity mindset.
- Use role models to accelerate your success rate.
- Taking massive action with an attitude of gratitude.
- “Dare to fail, dare to be different, quit holding out, quit holding back, quit running away. Chase the lion.” – Mark Batterson
- You have to know what you want in order to achieve it.
- Keep moving forward, modify your plan as need be, continue to learn and read and pray every day.
- If you read your goals before bed, your mind will continue working on those goals while you sleep.
“Take massive action by deciding to do something.” — Jim Oliver
Chase the Lion – Mark Batterson
Thou Shalt Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money – Rabbi Daniel Lapin
Personal Power – Tony Robbins
Strategy Circle – Strategic Coach
Connect with Jim Oliver:
Facebook: CreateTailwind & Jim Oliver
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.