In this episode, Jim Oliver and David Stearns discuss:
- Mistakes that we commonly see with life insurance policies.
- Being the hero of your own IBC story.
- Things people don’t seem to understand about infinite banking.
- Managing and controlling your cash flow.
- Infinite banking is an infinite game – not a finite game. It’s not a competition with someone else, it’s what you choose to do with it.
- You can’t compute rates of return on insurance policies in the same way you would with another avenue.
- Paying interest to your insurance policy is still money you own; you’re in control of the money.
- Every family runs a business from their home – their own home academy.
“IBC is a very stress free financial tool.” — David Stearns
About David Stearns: David Stearns joined Infinite Banking Concepts in June 2004 after retiring from the U.S. Army as a Lieutenant Colonel.
David served 27 years in the Army, first as a field artillery officer, then as an Army aviator. As with all military officers, he served in a variety of assignments including unit command, operations, safety, and systems analysis/operations research. David served throughout the Continental U.S. and world-wide with a long tour in Egypt and multiple deployments to Germany, Korea, and Kuwait.
David is the President of Infinite Banking Concepts LLC and a Director of the Nelson Nash Institute.
David graduated with a BA degree from Buffalo State College in 1975, and received a Masters of Public Administration from Auburn University, Montgomery in 1992.
He has been married to Kimberly Stearns since 1979. They live in Birmingham, Alabama and have four children and six grandchildren.
Connect with David Stearns:
Website: Infinite Banking.org
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.