In this episode, Jim Oliver and David Stearns discuss:
- Living and loving the Infinite Banking Concept (IBC) in everything you do
- The IBC Think Tank Symposium
- David’s first introduction to Nelson Nash and IBC
- Lessons from Nelson Nash
- Get as much information as possible – the best guides of infinite banking are also the best students
- The current mutual insurance system platform, as is used in IBC, is only available in the US and Canada
- IBC is about recapturing the interest, as best you can, and maintaining your sphere of influence by warehousing your wealth
- Patience is the key. It takes time, but it does work
“Infinite banking is not about life insurance. It is about controlling the banking function in your life. Period.” — David Stearns
About David Stearns: David Stearns joined Infinite Banking Concepts in June 2004 after retiring from the U.S. Army as a Lieutenant Colonel.
David served 27 years in the Army, first as a field artillery officer, then as an Army aviator. As with all military officers, he served in a variety of assignments including unit command, operations, safety, and systems analysis/operations research. David served throughout the Continental U.S. and world-wide with a long tour in Egypt and multiple deployments to Germany, Korea, and Kuwait.
David is the President of Infinite Banking Concepts LLC and a Director of the Nelson Nash Institute.
David graduated with a BA degree from Buffalo State College in 1975, and received a Masters of Public Administration from Auburn University, Montgomery in 1992.
He has been married to Kimberly Stearns since 1979. They live in Birmingham, Alabama and have four children and six grandchildren.
Connect with David Stearns:
Website: Infinite Banking.org
Connect with Jim Oliver:
Facebook: CreateTailwind & Jim Oliver
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.