In this episode, Jim Oliver and Steve Olsher discuss:
- Helping people find their core gift, primary vehicle, and people to serve.
- The power of forgiveness and discovering what you may want to do in life.
- The lifestyle, choices, and freedom money provides.
- Starting with identifying your innate interests and working through some exercises will provide a clear understanding of what your core gift is.
- Forgive fast in business, holding onto anger will make you bitter and consume you.
- To thrive, you must know your core gift, the vehicle to use to share that gift, and the people you are compelled to serve.
“We’re all naturally wired to excel. I don’t know where it comes from, but it’s not a choice, I’ve never been wired to work for someone else.” – Steve Olsher
Free Book Link: What Is Your What
Connect with Steve Olsher:
Book: What Is Your What
Shows: Beyond 8 Figures, Reinvention Radio,