In this episode Jim Oliver and Nick Kosko address:
Three Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) and how does it affect whole life insurance policies?
2. Why do we advise variable loan rates rather than fixed?
3. Is it a cost or opportunity to start an IBC policy?
- Insurance companies are still taking in new information when it comes to the CAA and companies are deciding what changes, if any, will take place.
- Variable rate loans are non-direct recognition. The number of loans you take out won’t affect your dividends.
- The more money you have moving, the quicker you build your wealth
“The policy is not the focus. Your behavior is more important than the policy” — Jim Oliver
Links Mentioned in This Podcast: