In this episode, Jim Oliver and Bob Burnett discuss:
- The origins of cryptocurrency, it’s current state, and where it’s going.
- The differences between our current financial institutions and cryptocurrency.
- Why you should keep an eye on cryptocurrency now and in the future.
- More and more institutions are adopting cryptocurrency and it is becoming a more globally accepted form of transaction.
- Cryptocurrency is free from government influence, removing the middleman in current financial transactions and bringing money down to the individual level.
- Educate yourself on cryptocurrency and make an informed decision about how involved you will be.
“I don’t think you will make a more important decision this decade than which side of the cryptocurrency line you’re on.” – Bob Burnett