Real Clients Real Stories: D. Chad and Gavin Clark, a Father-Son Team
In this episode, Jim Oliver, D. Chad and Gavin Clark discuss:
- Off-market real estate investment and building generational wealth.
- Establishing an entrepreneurial attitude, regardless of age.
- The importance of serving others by sharing your financial security.
- Just as in banking, using only traditional approaches to real estate investing will cause you to miss the best opportunities
- You’re not too young, or too old, to shift your thinking about wealth building, start establishing financial security, and break away from the herd.
- Passive income wealth can not only support your lifestyle, but can be used to enrich the lives of others.
“You don’t rise to the situation, you fall back to your preparation.” – Jim Oliver