In this episode, Jim Oliver and Mike Michalowicz discuss:
- How losing everything Mike had was the impetus that made him begin researching what makes entrepreneurs successful.
- How to avoid the trap that business owners face of living crisis to crisis.
- Mike’s latest book, Fix This Next, and other resources that he provides for entrepreneurs.
- Profit First is the pay yourself first principle applied to business.
- Don’t do the work – delegate the work.
- The biggest challenge a business owner has is knowing what their biggest challenge is.
“I’m not saying entrepreneurship isn’t hard work, but it is successful when you do smart work.” – Mike Michalowicz
About Mike Michalowicz: Mike Michalowicz is the entrepreneur behind three multimillion-dollar companies and is the author of Profit First, Clockwork, The Pumpkin Plan, and his newest book, Fix This Next. Mike is a former small business columnist for The Wall Street Journal and regularly travels the globe as an entrepreneurial advocate.
Fix This Next by Mike Michalowicz
Profit First by Mike Michalowicz