In this episode, Jim Oliver and Gary Schneeberger discuss:
- How to take what you do and find levers that will exceed and upset expectations
- How clients can take control over their interview
- Third party affirmations
- How to get your message out
- The goal is to capture stories that go beyond what’s expected and surprise people take people by surprise , arrest their attention, and exceed or upset their expectation.
- The journalist needs the client more than the client needs the journalist
- Go into interviews with key points that you want to bring up and make connections throughout the interview
- Cannot ensure that an interview is covered
“Do the interview.” — Gary Schneeberger
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.