In this episode, Jim Oliver and Tyler Chesser discuss:
- How Tyler gained insight into real estate without knowing anyone in the business
- How coaching has contributed to his success
- The unique strategies that set his business apart
- At the end of the day, you have to identify the outcome – start with the “why” and what exactly you are looking for
- Tyler identified real estate as a venue that allowed him to take control
- One of the books that he read early on was Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Identify limiting beliefs and once they are removed, expand your opportunities and skills
- What can you do today that will push you towards your goal, consistent course correction that adheres to what is happening right now?
“I think having that outcome focus is always key” — Tyler Chesser
Connect with Tyler Chesser:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Jacky Nguyen
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.