In this episode, Jim Oliver and Domenic Rinaldi discuss:
- Market acquisition strategies and owner engagement of potential sellers.
- The new client interview process and how to identify a buyer’s goals and interests.
- The flexible terms of SBA loans and the average rate of returns for small business transactions.
- SBA loans offer more flexible terms over conventional loans, including amortization schedule, down payment, and interest rates.
- It requires 100-300 targets to complete one to two transactions.
- Analyzing the target market for potential buyers may result in modifications to search criteria.
“I want to understand what the other person is trying to accomplish. It can only be done by asking questions, peeling back the onion, and finding out what matters to them.” — Domenic Rinaldi
Connect with Domenic Rinaldi:
Show: M&A Unplugged Podcast
Connect with Jim Oliver:
Facebook: CreateTailwind & Jim Oliver
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver