In this episode, Jim Oliver and Nick Raithel discuss:
- Writing books and creating wealth.
- Why writing a book can make you stand out from the crowd.
- Benefits of having your own book, including opportunities created from the book.
- The 7-hour book.
- A book can be a way to breakaway in your pursuit of wealth or in your business objective.
- Writing something that comes from your own background and keep it simple.
- You’re not trying to write Moby Dick or the masterpiece of your life. You’re trying to establish credibility and authority.
- Do the work once and it can be updated and repackaged as needed with current events and technology changes.
“One of the big benefits that people get from this is that it provides them with a low pressure, no stress way to become referable and get their message out without having the hard call to action.” — Nick Raithel
Connect with Nick Raithel:
Connect with Jim Oliver:
Facebook: CreateTailwind & Jim Oliver
LinkedIn: Jim Oliver
Show notes by Podcastologist: Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.